The StopWinUpdates Latest Full Version 2.6 Download: – is app to allow or disable Windows and Store Automatic Updates.StopWinUpdates is portable, but it acts and appears like an installer which we observed confusing. Double-click on the executable and choose your options. By default, if you favor to disable Windows Update, that’s checked by using default. You will see prompts, again, that makes it show up the application is installing, however it’s simply applying your changes.
- Windows replace service set to manual by way of default
- Store and Edge and Defender are working
- Windows update web page in settings will exhibit a blank web page in Windows 10 1607 or older it’s normal
- Disabling replace will auto hide Windows Update web page in settings so it will now open Windows Defender (Security) instead in Win10 1703 or newer
- If you used any tool to disable updates, you should use equal device to enable it, to reset the permissions!
- You need to restart after enable or disable updates
- Option to disable or allow Auto Update Store Apps (Win10)
- Option to Set Windows Defender (Security) to Update Every 6 Hours (Win8.1/Win10)
- Option to Disable or Enable Automatic Device Driver Installation
- Disable or Enable Auto Downloading Language Related Components (Win10)
- Option to Disable or Enable Automatic Offline Maps Download
- Command line switches: Auto deploy with Progress Only “/SILENT” Or Completely Silent “/VERYSILENT”
- Fixed Windows update tab in settings don’t hide while Delivery Optimization is not checked